Kelly Manufacturing

Nebraska Ag News Headlines
Help FSA Keep Your Farm Records Up to Date
Nebraska Ag Connection - 08/14/2019

It's important for USDA's Farm Service Agency to have an up-to-date producer record database. If you have any unreported changes of address, zip code, phone number, email address or an incorrect name or business name on file they need to be reported to your FSA county office.

Changes in your farm operation, like the addition of a farm by lease or purchase, also need to be reported to your local office.

Producers participating in FSA and Natural Resource Conservation Service programs are required to timely report changes in their farming operation to the County Committee by updating their CCC-902 Farm Operating Plan. Updating records now will help FSA be better prepared for future program enrollment activity, such as the upcoming enrollment period for the Agriculture Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage safety net programs.

If you have any updates or corrections, please call your local FSA office to update your records.

Send this article to a friend

Other Nebraska Headlines
L&L Sales and Service
Copyright 2019 - All Rights Reserved.